[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Collective / I just watched Saw

The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
And it is stupid. Everyone's like "OMFG! It's the end-all, be-all of horror movies! It's sooooo good!"

No! Those peopel are dumb! There were like 16 times where someone could have shot the bad guy and ended the movie. And cops don't act like that! What the fuck is this, Lethal Weapon?
[quote] -- 10/27/06 11:01pm
Team Robot - First Place badge
Team Robot - First Place
A special badge for the first-place winner of the fabled robots vs. monsters mixtape contest. As my boy Johnny 5 would say, "Robot Team kick your ass, Robot Team Kick your face, Robot Team kick your balls into outer space"
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
Quoting jaysix:
What the fuck is this, Lethal Weapon?

no, they dont employ jew-haters
[quote] -- 10/28/06 11:35am
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Ahahaha. It took me a second to get that. It's cuz Mel Gibson hates Jews. It's funny now.
[quote] -- 10/29/06 12:38am
Team Robot - First Place
A special badge for the first-place winner of the fabled robots vs. monsters mixtape contest. As my boy Johnny 5 would say, "Robot Team kick your ass, Robot Team Kick your face, Robot Team kick your balls into outer space"
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
every time he is on television (mainly tbs & amc) in a movie he did pre-jew hating days, i love to yell that (jew-hater) out loud.
[quote] -- 10/29/06 01:31pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
It's really too bad Mel so an anti-Semite, 'cause he's done some good stuff.
All horrors movies fall under the description you just gave. All of them.
[quote] -- 10/29/06 03:26pm
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
Quoting openmicmike:
'cause he's done some good stuff.

like mad max!!
[quote] -- 10/29/06 07:41pm
TEAM 97 -- Team Badge badge
TEAM 97 -- Team Badge
BREAKING NEWS: Team 97 slays Team 07 in fatal mixtaping battle. More news at 11.
awarded on 2007-06-17

level 23
207 posts
i just watched 'the prestige'
[quote] -- 10/29/06 07:47pm
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
I just watched that today too. It's an AWESOME movie. Except for Bowie's poor acting. But even that was cool, beacuse it's David Bowie.
[quote] -- 10/29/06 09:58pm
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
Quoting jaysix:
I just watched that today too. It's an AWESOME movie. Except for Bowie's poor acting. But even that was cool, beacuse it's David Bowie.

yeah, david bowie doesnt really need to act..

i mean, look at zoolander. he played himself & that was one of the best walk-on cameos in the entire movie. as well as the best scene. "im out there blind! i cant see! i cant see!"
[quote] -- 10/30/06 07:59am
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Yeah, and that movie had some pretty kick ass cameos.
[quote] -- 10/30/06 09:30am
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
Quoting jaysix:
Yeah, and that movie had some pretty kick ass cameos.

one of the smartest things they did was NOT have paris talk.

that could have potientally ruined the movie.
[quote] -- 10/30/06 10:27am
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Haha. That's funny.

I'm really tempted to see The Prestige again next weekend, because I know more people that are seeing it. And the second time I'll be able to follow the storyline the whole time.
[quote] -- 10/30/06 04:31pm
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
what is even funnier is if you had named this thread "I just saw Saw"

[quote] -- 10/30/06 05:58pm
The MLK Badge badge
The MLK Badge
Because Civil Rights rock (and roll).
awarded on 2009-03-07

level 27
174 posts
I might go see Saw III tonight (lolz see saw three *dead with laughs*) but I dunno, cos I'm just hanging out with some people and we don't really know what we're doing.

I don't really want to see it but I'm bent on seeing a scary movie tonight, it's halloween.
[quote] -- 10/31/06 12:46pm
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
Quoting whackedtollie:
I might go see Saw III tonight (lolz see saw three *dead with laughs*) but I dunno, cos I'm just hanging out with some people and we don't really know what we're doing.I don't really want to see it but I'm bent on seeing a scary movie tonight, it's halloween.

WATCH HELLRAISER!

or get drunk, either one works.
[quote] -- 10/31/06 10:27pm
Team Robot - First Place
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
i by the way, choose get drunk.
[quote] -- 10/31/06 10:30pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
Lame!
Go to the plaza in Ashland, OR (probably sober, 'cause of all the cops). Don't get drunk and forget the fun, don't waste money on movies, but enjoy the sickest Halloween gathering anywhere in the state.
[quote] -- 10/31/06 11:16pm
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Yeah, I went there tonight. It was perty darn sick.
[quote] -- 11/01/06 12:34am