[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

Suggestions / H to the P got my heart pumpin.

The MTC Romance Badge badge
The MTC Romance Badge
A gift for the romantics.
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 17
10 posts
Okay, well I'm not actually the biggest harry potter fan, buuuuuuuut... I think it would be pretty funny if there was some sort of harry potter badge we could earn.

Whether it be making a potter themed mix tape, writing the team some very enticing fan fics, or what have you.

Everybody i know is buzzing about the movie that just came out and the book that comes out very very soon.

I don't know, just an idea.
I think whether we like it or not the whole thing is a very ingrained part of our mixed up culture. So, maybe it should be recognized?

WHO KNOWS.
[quote] -- 7/12/07 10:51pm
The MTC Romance Badge
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 17
10 posts
I'm sorry.
[quote] -- 7/13/07 11:03pm
Bea
The Lotto Badge badge
The Lotto Badge
The Lotto Badge is awarded only to the truly lucky. The Gods look favorably upon this one.
awarded on 2010-09-01

level 21
91 posts
A Potter themed mixtape! Interesting....
[quote] -- 7/14/07 02:17am
The MTC Romance Badge
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 18
70 posts
YOU ARE THE DORK NOW HAVANA
[quote] -- 7/18/07 08:38pm
Bea
The Lotto Badge badge
The Lotto Badge
The Lotto Badge is awarded only to the truly lucky. The Gods look favorably upon this one.
awarded on 2010-09-01

level 21
91 posts
I've actually made a Harry Potter mix. But it's 4 hours long.
[quote] -- 7/25/07 06:52am
The MTC Romance Badge
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 17
10 posts
Quoting Bea:
I've actually made a Harry Potter mix. But it's 4 hours long.

Oh my!
[quote] -- 8/01/07 11:48am
Bea
The Lotto Badge badge
The Lotto Badge
awarded on 2010-09-01

level 21
91 posts
Quoting Vana.Rama:
Oh my!

Yeah, I listened to it while reading the book, and when the mix ended, I put the songs in reverse order (first track last etc.) and continued reading, and finally I read the last chapters with no music. So it's more of an 8 hour mix now that I come to think of it.
But what surprised me the most was how each and every song (they were really randomly put together!) fitted exactly with the part of the book I was reading. Wicked.
[quote] -- 8/02/07 04:02am
TEAM 97 -- Team Badge badge
TEAM 97 -- Team Badge
BREAKING NEWS: Team 97 slays Team 07 in fatal mixtaping battle. More news at 11.
awarded on 2007-06-17

level 23
207 posts
HP rocks, huh? http://www.hp.com/
[quote] -- 8/03/07 06:26pm
Bea
The Lotto Badge badge
The Lotto Badge
awarded on 2010-09-01

level 21
91 posts
Quoting ParYen:
HP rocks, huh? http://www.hp.com/

Both HP's rock
[quote] -- 8/06/07 02:54pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2008-08-08

level 12
12 posts
i think there should be
[quote] -- 9/23/07 11:21pm