[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

TEAM 97 -- Third Place badge
TEAM 97 -- Third Place
Long before being knocked up with Eddie Murphy's illegitimate child, Scary Spice was on top of the world. Now, she's nothing but washed up. It's kind of sad, really. Just by scoring third place in this contest, you've got infinitely more street cred than Scary. Congrats!
awarded on 2007-06-17

level 18
42 posts
are you from there? do you live there? i'm moving there. do you want to hang out?
[quote] -- 4/26/08 12:23am
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
mmmmm. San Diego. Im jealous.
[quote] -- 4/26/08 12:54pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
Despite the fact that TEAM ROBOT was crushed like a Pabst can at a frat party by the might claws of TEAM MONSTER, you are still deserving of a badge... Loser.
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
I have many in laws in San Diego. Also, my band are playing there in August!
[quote] -- 5/01/08 02:02pm
TEAM 97 -- Third Place
Long before being knocked up with Eddie Murphy's illegitimate child, Scary Spice was on top of the world. Now, she's nothing but washed up. It's kind of sad, really. Just by scoring third place in this contest, you've got infinitely more street cred than Scary. Congrats!
awarded on 2007-06-17

level 18
42 posts
when where details, mate!
[quote] -- 5/06/08 05:46pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
Despite the fact that TEAM ROBOT was crushed like a Pabst can at a frat party by the might claws of TEAM MONSTER, you are still deserving of a badge... Loser.
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
I will have the details of the San Diego gig in the next week or so!
[quote] -- 5/10/08 07:45pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
I want to go!
[quote] -- 5/11/08 10:20am
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place badge
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place
A random badge for a random mix, Serious Cat is mildly amused by your mix. Congrats on third.

Serious Cat for president. 2008. Seriously.
awarded on 2007-07-14

level 26
107 posts
What's your band called Johnny?
[quote] -- 5/12/08 06:40pm
The Yay! Badge VII badge
The Yay! Badge VII
This baffling badge is bestowed to those who can truly grasp the striking permanence and ungodly continuance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2007-08-27

level 27
151 posts
I'd go.
[quote] -- 5/14/08 04:03pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
The Stepsons is the name. We are old men and we are very loud. We should be playing in LA by August if things go well, too.
[quote] -- 5/17/08 04:36pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
GOOD NEWS! Keep me posted!
[quote] -- 5/19/08 03:21pm
TEAM 97 -- Third Place
awarded on 2007-06-17

level 18
42 posts
yeeeessssssssss
[quote] -- 6/03/08 10:15pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
My band are getting dates for mid sept in San Diego and Oct for LA. I will post them when I know them
[quote] -- 7/13/08 12:51am