0 users/ 1 guests online
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
- Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
- Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
- Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.
Last Login3447 days ago
|full name||Mrs. Wiggaletto|
|location||Coast to Coast|
Well...I have no claim to fame...just your average child of the 60's... yeah... the nineteen-sixties!! I love music. I can't lie... I always wanted to be a rock star... actually sometimes I am, but that's only when I driving in my car, by myself... Since you already know I'm old it won't shock you to know that I have owned NEW 45's, 8-Tracks, Albums (oh, yeah, those are called "vinyls" now), Cassettes & yeah, I even have a few CDs now. Technology has progressed, but no new notes have been added to the scale... so be creative and ROCK ON!!
The Audiobiography II Badge
Awarded to those who chose to share another scene from their own lifes. Consider this a 'thank you' from the Collective.
awarded on 2007-01-15
The Beta Badge II
A slightly-less exclusive reward for special people. Thanks for helping us out with our second stage of beta testing. We love you silly guinea pigs!
awarded on 2006-09-15
The Newbie Badge
The true sign of a fresh mixtaper. This badge is awarded to everyone. Don't feel special.
awarded on 2006-09-15
The Level 5 Badge
Welcome to level 5! Keep up the hard work.
awarded on 2006-09-28
The Family Badge
What always comes first? That's right, breakfast. What comes second? Yep, mixtapecollective. Third? You got it, family. A special honor for the especially special mixtaping family.
awarded on 2006-09-26
Favorite Music Artists
- I like to span the ages...
Favorite Best things ever
- D & J and vito
- M & S and rosie
- Ocean mist, hot sun & the smell of Coppertone
- The fact the Someone would die for me!!
Favorite Fashions Trends
- Tie dye
- Day glow
- Very tall platform shoes
- Levi cut-offs
- M. C. Hammer pants
- Southern drivers
- The uninformed
- Living far from D & J and vito
- Kicking something with my little toe