[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Collective / bronze badge gang

The Level 21 Badge badge
The Level 21 Badge
You're finally legal! Huzzah! We all know you've been boozing since you were 13, but don't worry, we'll keep quiet.

Now, get off the damn computer and go hit up the bars.
awarded on 2007-07-25

level 24
47 posts
Does anyone remember the SNL Five Timers Club when Tom Hanks hosted for the fifth time and gained entry to a special back room where Steve Martin and Paul Simon were hanging out in velvet robes? Hanks said "Wow! Mr. Martin" and the reply came "Please: Call me Mister STEVE Martin."
I think we should have a special five-timers club for the bronze badge crowd. The Mr. Steve Martin Badge that grants us access to a special forum or something.

As of this moment the Five timers are: Alice, bootylicious, eric, sledgebrainerd, ParYen, galaxiepi, and d-loot.

Good idea?
[quote] -- 11/16/06 10:07pm
The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
YEAH US!
[quote] -- 11/16/06 11:57pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Technically I should have 8 or 9, but I guess you cant get more than 5.

SO THERE
[quote] -- 11/17/06 02:47am
The 6/6/6 Badge badge
The 6/6/6 Badge
Special thanks to those that embraced the Collective on this most sacrilegious of holidays. Mix on, you vile tormentor of souls!
awarded on 2006-06-06

level 20
152 posts
I screwed up the logic big time... you aren't supposed to be able to get more than 1.

In 2.0, we will be removing the duplicates, but instead will be awarding mixtape badges (ie: goes on your mixtape, not on your profile).

But I do like the special priveleges thing... I'll talk to eric and see what we can come up with.
[quote] -- 11/17/06 06:59am
The Level 21 Badge badge
The Level 21 Badge
You're finally legal! Huzzah! We all know you've been boozing since you were 13, but don't worry, we'll keep quiet.

awarded on 2007-07-25

level 24
47 posts
Please, call me MR. d-loot.
[quote] -- 11/17/06 08:04am
Team Robot - First Place badge
Team Robot - First Place
A special badge for the first-place winner of the fabled robots vs. monsters mixtape contest. As my boy Johnny 5 would say, "Robot Team kick your ass, Robot Team Kick your face, Robot Team kick your balls into outer space"
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
wasnt jon lovitz trying to get in?
[quote] -- 11/17/06 10:26am
The Badge of Mystery
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
Quoting coreysprague:
I screwed up the logic big time... you aren't supposed to be able to get more than 1.In 2.0, we will be removing the duplicates, but instead will be awarding mixtape badges (ie: goes on your mixtape, not on your profile).But I do like the special priveleges thing... I'll talk to eric and see what we can come up with.

I like this idea. We're an elite force to be reckoned with. Motherfucking Top Gun.
[quote] -- 11/17/06 03:18pm
The Level 21 Badge badge
The Level 21 Badge

awarded on 2007-07-25

level 24
47 posts
Quoting galaxiepi:
Motherfucking Top Gun.

Mavrick, you can be my wingman anytime.
[quote] -- 11/17/06 03:21pm
The Badge of Mystery
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
Quoting d-loot:
Mavrick, you can be my wingman anytime.

Only if you let me jump on couches and brainwash teen actors. Alien-believing a plus.
[quote] -- 11/17/06 05:51pm
The Level 21 Badge badge
The Level 21 Badge

awarded on 2007-07-25

level 24
47 posts
Quoting galaxiepi:
Only if you let me jump on couches and brainwash teen actors. Alien-believing a plus.

You're so glib.
[quote] -- 11/18/06 02:41pm
The Level 21 Badge badge
The Level 21 Badge

awarded on 2007-07-25

level 24
47 posts
You don't know the history of aliens... I do
[quote] -- 11/18/06 02:42pm