[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2007-06-29

level 24
187 posts
It attracted quite a colorful crowd (I swear to God, Hendrix and Deedee Ramone were like two seats apart). Did anyone else see it?
[quote] -- 11/25/06 02:50pm
The MLK Badge badge
The MLK Badge
Because Civil Rights rock (and roll).
awarded on 2009-03-07

level 27
174 posts
Not yet :( I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THOUGH. That is.. I swear to the god of ROCK!
[quote] -- 11/25/06 10:45pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Im gonna skip it. I thought the D was interesting for a while until I found out that D fans are worse than Tool and NIN fans. While Tool and NIN didnt get ruined for me by the fans (they did it themselves), D fans still insist on playing "Fuck Her Gently" at every party/bar like its not 5 years old. Next time someone sings it at karaoke, especially to impress some dickpig chicks, Im gonna throw my drink at them. The movie could be entertaining, but not if I have to watch it with "those" people. Plus I fucking hate movie theaters. And people for that matter. The movie is directed by Liam Lynch, who did Sifl and Ollie. Thats a plus. But he also created the "United States of Whatever" song too. So I guess those two things cancel each other out.

I dont know what Im ranting about, but Ill stop.
[quote] -- 11/26/06 03:17pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Im not lumping you guys into the "D fans" group i was speaking of, BTW. I trust you guys are responsible with your Tenacious D.
[quote] -- 11/26/06 03:19pm
The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
I really have no desire to see it. It might end up being a future bored-on-a-Tuesday-night rental.
[quote] -- 11/26/06 05:05pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
Despite the fact that TEAM ROBOT was crushed like a Pabst can at a frat party by the might claws of TEAM MONSTER, you are still deserving of a badge... Loser.
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
If I want to watch an annoying fat guy parodying rock music, I just pick up a guitar and look in the mirror!
[quote] -- 11/26/06 08:38pm
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2007-06-29

level 24
187 posts
It was somewhat funny, but it got me thinking how much Jack Black says 'fuck' just to say 'fuck.'

Sasquatch was good though.
[quote] -- 11/26/06 10:17pm
Team Robot - First Place badge
Team Robot - First Place
A special badge for the first-place winner of the fabled robots vs. monsters mixtape contest. As my boy Johnny 5 would say, "Robot Team kick your ass, Robot Team Kick your face, Robot Team kick your balls into outer space"
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 28
581 posts
goddamn i miss sifl and ollie.
[quote] -- 12/04/06 08:17am
The MTC Romance Badge badge
The MTC Romance Badge
A gift for the romantics.
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 18
70 posts
whoever decided to make the word "rock" rhyme with the word "cock" also unintentionally wrote the entire movie.
[quote] -- 1/03/07 10:59am
The Yay! Badge VI badge
The Yay! Badge VI
This elusive badge is bestowed to those who can truly comprehend the colossal sophistication and the unfathomable, enigmatical origins of the elusive 'YAY!'.

Plus, 500 users. Hell yay!
awarded on 2007-05-16

level 19
142 posts
Quoting cst003:
goddamn i miss sifl and ollie.

buy my elephants, suckers!
[quote] -- 1/03/07 01:02pm
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
awarded on 2007-06-29

level 24
187 posts
Quoting nathunder:
whoever decided to make the word "rock" rhyme with the word "cock" also unintentionally wrote the entire movie.

WAY TOO TRUE.
[quote] -- 1/04/07 08:39am
The Level 10 Badge badge
The Level 10 Badge
Welcome to level 10! Credibility is just a few levels away.
awarded on 2007-01-31

level 13
3 posts
At the very least, it shouls get a few laughs. But I'm not sure if the delusion-of-grandeur schtick could work well over the course of an entire film. I will see it, however, not because I'm a fan of the D, but a fan of Jack Black.

It should be interesting at the very least.
[quote] -- 2/03/07 06:50am