[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

Music / Celebrities at shows...

The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
I just got back from a wonderful, fantabulous showing of Devotchka and My Brightest Diamond, and who do I meet sitting next to me, but John Lithgow and his wife.

When I say "meet" I mean they asked me if the seats next to me were taken, I said no, I don't think so, go ahead, and then 5 minutes later a hipster with a Brandon Flowers mustache tells me that was John Lithgow. His wife kinda smelled like ass. I smiled at them nonetheless.

Turns out their son was playing bass for My Brightest that night, and they were out celebrating their 25th anniversary. I thought that was kinda neat.

Anyone else? Celebrities at shows, related or not? I'm a gossip fiend, I have a sick passion for this crap.
[quote] -- 12/09/06 02:31am
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
The entire cast of Mr. Show (minus Bob) at Queens of the Stone Age, like 5 years ago. Crystal Ballroom.
[quote] -- 12/11/06 02:05am
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Oh and tons of "BAND" people. Does that count?

Does Mike Patton count? Does drinking all night with Mike Patton at Mary's Club count?
[quote] -- 12/11/06 02:06am
The Yay! Badge VIII badge
The Yay! Badge VIII
This confounding badge is bestowed to those who can truly realize the wondrous consternation and inhuman scintillance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-01-11

level 25
502 posts
Quoting sledgbrainerd:
Oh and tons of "BAND" people. Does that count?Does Mike Patton count? Does drinking all night with Mike Patton at Mary's Club count?

you mean drinking all night IN THE SAME ROOM as Mike Patton -- he didn't even acknowledge your existence, jerk.
[quote] -- 12/11/06 10:29pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Yes he did, jerk.
You werent there.
You were chasing poontang in SNOREvallis.
[quote] -- 12/12/06 01:03am
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2008-09-27

level 15
33 posts
I got to watch emery with my friends from Gym Class Heroes. Then We watched Gatsbys american dream. Good times. Then I hung out with them while they got drunk.
[quote] -- 12/12/06 01:45pm
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2008-09-27

level 15
33 posts
And by John Lithgow do you mean, the guy from harry and the hendersons? Im jelouse.
[quote] -- 12/12/06 01:47pm