[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Collective / A Valentine's Treat for you all

The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I won the Sexy Mixtape Contest
Which you can now download and use to seduce someone special for your Valentine's delight.

Love, Steph/Galaxiepi

http://www.sen dspace.com/file/c85pm3
[quote] -- 2/12/07 08:25pm
The Yay! Badge VIII badge
The Yay! Badge VIII
This confounding badge is bestowed to those who can truly realize the wondrous consternation and inhuman scintillance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-01-11

level 25
502 posts
You're tops.
[quote] -- 2/13/07 12:54pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
That's awesome. Just the post. Not even including the mixtape.
[quote] -- 2/13/07 08:19pm
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
Despite the fact that TEAM ROBOT was crushed like a Pabst can at a frat party by the might claws of TEAM MONSTER, you are still deserving of a badge... Loser.
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
My partner and I just enjoyed your mixtape Steph. It is all brilliant, but I had forgotten just how beautiful "Electric Ladyland" was Thankyou again!
[quote] -- 2/14/07 10:18pm
The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
Quoting johnny_luddite:
My partner and I just enjoyed your mixtape Steph. It is all brilliant, but I had forgotten just how beautiful "Electric Ladyland" was Thankyou again!

Yay! So that just made my day.
[quote] -- 2/15/07 08:29am
The Yay! Badge VII badge
The Yay! Badge VII
This baffling badge is bestowed to those who can truly grasp the striking permanence and ungodly continuance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2007-08-27

level 27
151 posts
Thank you. Happy belated Valentine's Day.
[quote] -- 2/16/07 09:14am