[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Collective / I am so proud of BonanzaSteve...

The Valentine's Day 2007 Badge badge
The Valentine's Day 2007 Badge
Happy Valentine's day from the MTC staff. We really love you guys. That said, put your pants on and get out before we call the cops.
awarded on 2007-02-14

level 5
1 posts
...because this is not actually him. But he actually put his password in his liner notes. Ballsy and funny!
[quote] -- 3/02/07 05:42pm
The Yay! Badge VIII badge
The Yay! Badge VIII
This confounding badge is bestowed to those who can truly realize the wondrous consternation and inhuman scintillance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-01-11

level 25
502 posts
hrmm. I don't know how I feel about this...
[quote] -- 3/03/07 06:27pm
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
I was thinking about logging in with his username and giving my profile and all my mixes +5, but I realized that Eric could probably IP check that.
[quote] -- 3/04/07 12:27am
The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
I bet he's a psychology student and this is his experiment. How many strangers take advantage of you when you reveal personal things about yourself?
Discuss!
Talk amongst yourselves.
[quote] -- 3/04/07 10:45am
The Yay! Badge VIII badge
The Yay! Badge VIII
This confounding badge is bestowed to those who can truly realize the wondrous consternation and inhuman scintillance of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-01-11

level 25
502 posts
Quoting jaysix:
I was thinking about logging in with his username and giving my profile and all my mixes +5, but I realized that Eric could probably IP check that.

We're like google, we log *everything*.
[quote] -- 3/04/07 12:20pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
You have to define 'take advantage'. Simply logging in isn't detrimental to Steve, nor is it necessarily beneficial to to whoever logged in.
[quote] -- 3/04/07 08:29pm
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Quoting eric:
We're like google, we log *everything*.

You don't release it to the public like AOL, right?
[quote] -- 3/04/07 09:10pm
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2007-06-29

level 24
187 posts
Yeah, I thought it would be immoral to give all my mixes +5 via BonanzaSteve until I saw other people did it, so - WHOO! LEVEL 17!
[quote] -- 3/08/07 08:05pm
The Corey Appreciation Week 2007 Badge badge
The Corey Appreciation Week 2007 Badge
Welcome to the kickoff of the Corey Appreciation Week 2007. Drinks are out back, we've got a clown magician in the living room and a trampoline in the basement. Have a good time now. Welcome to Paradise.

ALL PRAISE BE TO COREY.
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 7
30 posts
Am I the only one who didn't even think of using that password? And what is WITH that guy? I am concernicus for anyone who willingly gives out passowrds. Do you think he's giving away his credit card number and social security numbers?
[quote] -- 3/18/07 06:46pm
The Yay! Badge VI badge
The Yay! Badge VI
This elusive badge is bestowed to those who can truly comprehend the colossal sophistication and the unfathomable, enigmatical origins of the elusive 'YAY!'.

Plus, 500 users. Hell yay!
awarded on 2007-05-16

level 19
142 posts
i'm rather curious how many point-whores used the account after this post
[quote] -- 3/18/07 10:53pm
The 6/6/6 Badge badge
The 6/6/6 Badge
Special thanks to those that embraced the Collective on this most sacrilegious of holidays. Mix on, you vile tormentor of souls!
awarded on 2006-06-06

level 18
54 posts
I can honestly say that I didn't abuse the account...however I do have point-whorish tendencies and considered it for a second
btw...can't you just go on and see whose mixes he's rated?..there's your answer
[quote] -- 3/18/07 11:15pm
The Bronze Badge badge
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2007-06-29

level 24
187 posts
Yeah, it's obvious who did and who didn't take advantage of it, just click the "Mixtapes Rated" button on his page.

I'm an unabashed Bonanza Steve user.
[quote] -- 3/18/07 11:58pm