[?]
Not a member? Sign-up now, it's free!

Login

[?]
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
  • Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
  • Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
  • Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.

Main

[?]
Tired of looking at the same old pages? Try checking out a random one, you never know what you might find...

Random!

The Forum

The Collective / Keira Knightley

The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Okay, so someone please try to figure this out for me, because it's been bugging the hell out of me all day.

Today I was looking around imdb.com and saw Keira Knightley's profile ( http://im db.com/name/nm0461136/ ), and that she was born in 1985, meaning that she's 21 now. She was in a movie The Hole ( http://imd b.com/title/tt0242527/ ) in 2001, and the movie features her topless. In 2001, Keira Knightley was 16. Is there some sort catch that I'm missing here that makes this make sense?
[quote] -- 3/05/07 12:59am
Team Robot Member badge
Team Robot Member
Despite the fact that TEAM ROBOT was crushed like a Pabst can at a frat party by the might claws of TEAM MONSTER, you are still deserving of a badge... Loser.
awarded on 2006-10-18

level 40
254 posts
Yeah,in Britain you can marry at 16, do all sorts of stuff as long as you have parental consent. I assume that goes for topless movie work too!
[quote] -- 3/05/07 07:16am
The Yay! Badge VI badge
The Yay! Badge VI
This elusive badge is bestowed to those who can truly comprehend the colossal sophistication and the unfathomable, enigmatical origins of the elusive 'YAY!'.

Plus, 500 users. Hell yay!
awarded on 2007-05-16

level 19
142 posts
i'd hold her hand...
[quote] -- 3/05/07 08:08pm
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place badge
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place
A random badge for a random mix, Serious Cat is mildly amused by your mix. Congrats on third.

Serious Cat for president. 2008. Seriously.
awarded on 2007-07-14

level 26
107 posts
she's scary to look at. fucking eat something
[quote] -- 3/05/07 10:36pm
The Yay! Badge IX badge
The Yay! Badge IX
This astonishing badge is bestowed to the MTC brethren who can truly conceptualize the wondrous spectacle and mind-altering ramifications of the of the elusive 'YAY!'.
awarded on 2008-08-17

level 36
496 posts
Quoting Rachael:
she's scary to look at. fucking eat something

Im glad you said that. I absolutely can not stand her. gross
[quote] -- 3/06/07 02:00am
The MTC Romance Badge badge
The MTC Romance Badge
A gift for the romantics.
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 18
70 posts
she is like a horrible, scowling creature made of wooden planks and beef jerky.
[quote] -- 3/06/07 11:51pm
The MTC Romance Badge badge
The MTC Romance Badge
A gift for the romantics.
awarded on 2007-07-17

level 18
70 posts
what i mean is yes, she is hideous.
[quote] -- 3/06/07 11:52pm
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place badge
Mixtape Potpourri II: Third Place
A random badge for a random mix, Serious Cat is mildly amused by your mix. Congrats on third.

Serious Cat for president. 2008. Seriously.
awarded on 2007-07-14

level 26
107 posts
Quoting nathunder:
she is like a horrible, scowling creature made of wooden planks and beef jerky.

YES!
[quote] -- 3/07/07 05:05pm
The Yay! Badge VI badge
The Yay! Badge VI
This elusive badge is bestowed to those who can truly comprehend the colossal sophistication and the unfathomable, enigmatical origins of the elusive 'YAY!'.

Plus, 500 users. Hell yay!
awarded on 2007-05-16

level 19
142 posts
lol, you guys are still hating?

calling an actress too skinny is like calling someone who plays world of warcraft too much of a nerd.
[quote] -- 3/08/07 07:37pm
The Badge of Mystery badge
The Badge of Mystery
Huh?!? Where did this come from?
awarded on 2008-08-14

level 26
554 posts
Quoting shortbus:
lol, you guys are still hating?calling an actress too skinny is like calling someone who plays world of warcraft too much of a nerd.

Yeah, they're fairly synonymous. Still, why does she make the same open mouth pout/snarl in every photo I've ever seen?
[quote] -- 3/09/07 12:58pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
I thought she was adorable in Pirates. Recently, she has gotten too skinny. If she had a more normal weight, though, she'd be gorgeous.

P.S.
You must've done a lot of research to find out she was topless in that movie. Way to go, Jon...perv.
[quote] -- 3/17/07 10:15am
The Feedback Badge badge
The Feedback Badge
This badge is awarded to those who went above and beyond the call of duty and told us how much 'the Collective' really sucks.
awarded on 2006-03-13

level 16
241 posts
Nah, I was just looking at Wikipedia pages and realized it. If I was a perv I'd be watching that scene, not looking up birth dates.
[quote] -- 3/18/07 01:06pm
The One Year Anniversary Badge badge
The One Year Anniversary Badge
Issued to those who have stuck it out for a year here on MTC. What a long, strange trip, huh?
awarded on 2007-10-11

level 14
261 posts
hahah. fair 'nuff
[quote] -- 3/18/07 01:17pm