0 users/ 1 guests online
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
- Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
- Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
- Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.
Last Login3277 days ago
Hrmm...obsessed with music but have absolutely no music talent except for an eager ear. I live for martinis and dark bars where my true beauty shines through. I'm a total geek who loves to go camping, make an ass out of myself, watch foreign films, and dance in front of the mirror. I live for awkward moments; I just prefer them not to be my own. Favorite all time band: Radiohead.
The Luck Badge
...and the mixtaping gods did smile upon thee, rewarding your amazing luck with this glorious badge. Honestly, what are the chances?
awarded on 2006-08-05
The Yay! Badge II
A super exclusive (4 total) special badge bestowed to those who can truly understand the intricacies of the phrase 'yay!'
awarded on 2006-08-04
The Level 5 Badge
Welcome to level 5! Keep up the hard work.
awarded on 2006-08-04
The Beta Badge II
A slightly-less exclusive reward for special people. Thanks for helping us out with our second stage of beta testing. We love you silly guinea pigs!
awarded on 2006-05-23
The July Fourth Badge
A gift from us to those who logged in on the most glorious day of the year -- America's birthday. Now, where the crap are my M-80s and beer?
awarded on 2006-07-04
Favorite Music Artists
- Regina Spektor
- Kings of Leon
- To Live and Die in LA
- Death from Above 1979
Favorite Current Summer Plans
- Summer school. Ew Double major.
- Internship. Whoo radio!
- Summer Softball League.
- Roommates from Hell!
- Foreign Film Frenzy.
Favorite Shows I Can't Stop Watching
- Prison Break
- Figure out how to drive stick
- Actually keep in touch with graduates
- Lose this horrific cough.
- Save money.
- Be able to balance life.