0 users/ 1 guests online
These are links to some of the major sections in the mixtape collective.
- Lists: Browse various lists that are generated by the loads of data we have collected.
- Contests: Check out the latest contests, see previous winners, and find out how you can be a part
- Music: Check out our ever-growing database of musical knowledge! Use it to find any artist, album, or track that has been entered since the birth of the site and rate and find detailed usage statistics.
Last Login3006 days ago
I'm a retired suburban pimp doing hard time in Austin, TX. My Dad was a one-armed paper hanger, my Mom a kindergarten teacher to gifted and talented child actors. One time Gary Coleman came to my Birthday party and he hit my little sister with a plastic baseball bat.
The Level 10 Badge
Welcome to level 10! Credibility is just a few levels away.
awarded on 2007-03-07
The Bronze Badge
Wow, one of your mixes is doing swell in the ratings! But remember, Bob Dole did 'swell' in the primaries...
awarded on 2007-02-06
The Turkey Day Badge
Things we're thankful for: Mashed potatoes, whiskey, guns, jumpropes, the internets, cassette tapes and that all of you are a part of this wonderful community.
awarded on 2006-11-24
The Valentine's Day 2007 Badge
Happy Valentine's day from the MTC staff. We really love you guys. That said, put your pants on and get out before we call the cops.
awarded on 2007-02-14
The New Years 2007 Badge
Let's hope this new year is as full of fun, friends and mixtapes as 2006. Yay!
awarded on 2007-01-02
Favorite Music Artists
- The Clash
- Roxanne Shante
- Jackie Mittoo
- Bangs - Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung
- Bukowski - Tales of Ordinary Madness
- Dahl - The Best of Roald Dahl
- Kalman - Max in Hollywood, Baby
- Toole - Confederacy of Dunces
Favorite Films (no particular order)
- Morvern Callar
- Sexy Beast
- Vernon, Florida
Favorite Current favorites
- Dead Moon
- Ayres & Tittsworth
- Working for a Nuclear Free Society
- Chad Van Gaalen